Guidelines of abstract/ extended abstract/ full paper preparation:
* All accepted papers are invited to submit extended abstracts/ full papers to be published as conference proceedings with ISBN. Selected papers will be submitted to MyCite-indexed journal with no additional charge or Scopus-indexed journal with publication fee. Publication decision is depending on the respective journal editorial board.
Guidelines for Presentation:
- Presentation on virtual platform. Link of meeting to be sent upon registration.
- Paper presentation: each presenter is given maximum 10 minutes presentation and 5 minutes Q & A.
- Poster presentation: group presentation with a maximum number of 3 presenters is allowed with additional registration fee of RM 20 or USD 5 for each presenter. Each presenter is given 5 minutes or 10 minutes for group presentation and 5 minutes Q & A.
- Participants are prohibited from screenshotting or recording during the presentation (including the audio)
Guidelines of Poster and Presentation Slides:
There is no fixed template for the poster or presentation slides, you can prepare based on own creativity that contained:
- Methodology/ Sub-topics (for review project)
- Results & Analysis/ Discussion
- Conclusion/ Summary
However, the size of the poster must be customized at: W 127 cm x H 76 cm
You can take the poster as your reference: